Institutional Client Service Support
Pay Range: DOE + full benefits
Top local money management firm with a global reach needs a team player who wants to work with the best in the financial arena. This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a well-respected company and make your mark as part of this dream team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce and print /email all standard institutional client reports and fund reports accurately and within set timeframes.
- Produce all customized client reporting deliverables.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of all institutional client reporting needs and requirements.
- Update databases and spreadsheets with client and account information.
- Organize and coordinate all institutional client reporting requests and required reporting with interested parties.
- Research and problem solve any issues that arise from reporting requirements.
- Coordinate required information for client review materials.
- Produce and deliver client review books prior to client meetings.
- Coordinate new account funding by working with Sales and internal departments to ensure accounts are set up and all client requirements are met.
- Distribute new account information internally and ensure database is updated with all relevant client information.
- Assist Sales staff where possible in addressing client service and client reporting needs.
- Cross train with other Institutional Marketing & Client Service Support functions.
- Maintain and organize client reporting inventory.
- Identify and sponsor ideas for expense reduction, increasing efficiency and productivity, or generating revenue (departmental and firmwide).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Math, Economics or related field required.
- Three years industry experience and/or financial background desired.
- Strong organization skills, as well as strong verbal, written, analytic, and interpersonal communication abilities. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to be very flexible, to work with deadlines and confidential issues, work well under pressure and stress and have highly developed organizational skills. Must be a quick learner, have time management skills and be very detail oriented.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, strong general computer skills including the internet.
- Highly skilled in electronic correspondence and the Internet.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.