Position: Executive Assistant and Shareholder Relations
Pay Range: DOE
The primary responsibility is to provide personal and confidential advanced level administrative/operational support to the Chief Executive Officer. This position has administrative oversight responsibilities for Board meetings and Board activities as directed by the CEO. On occasion, cross-training and administrative support for other divisions may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the affairs and activities of the office of the CEO to assure organizational effectiveness.
- Manages and coordinates the inflow and outflow of visitors to the CEO acting as gatekeeper and maintaining contact lists.
- Manages CEO’s calendar.
- Operates with the highest level of confidentiality in matters related to the executive function and Board of Directors and Officers.
- Responsible for all administrative functions in support of the office of the CEO.
- Assists in planning and coordination of other special meetings and events.
- Leads the coordination of management team to update and prepare the CEO project and narrative reports for Regular and Special Board Meeting packets
- Leads the coordination of management team to write articles for newsletter and then designs final product for review by CEO and CAO.
- Provides research on various topics and projects as needed.
- Carries out special assignments and projects under the direction of the CEO.
- Reviews Corporate website on regular basis for functionality, current information, and general maintenance.
- Attends management team meetings, takes notes and compiles a to-do list for Staff.
- Coordinating with the CEO or CAO, direct contact for communication, verbal or written, with the Shareholders.
- Manages the organization, integrity and confidentiality of each Shareholder’s file.
- Process and research of corporation stock estates, working closely with corporate attorney and keeping within the regulations of the Shareholders manual.
- Work closely with Corporate Secretary for the issuance of stock certificates.
- Coordinating with CEO, performs audits and maintains an inventory of the contents of the corporate safety deposit box.
- Working with other staff, assists in the planning of the Informational and Annual Meetings for the Shareholders.
- Work directly and contribute to information, as needed, with the Shareholder Relations Departments of other Native Corporations.
- BA or BS in business or public policy preferred.
- Marketing background or experience strongly recommended.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid skills in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong note taking and task-tracking ability is critical
- Must be a strong, positive communicator and have ability to be flexible in tasks assigned. Must be professional and pleasant with speaking with business partners.
- Very strong writing and communication skills. Must be a good listener with the ability to extract and track critical information.
- Graceful and patient manner when working with Shareholders
- Must have strong ability to handle administrative, executive, and operational tasks.
- Knowledge of ANCs and ANCSA extremely valuable
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED
l Associate Recruiter
Alaska Executive Search
ENGINEERING l TEMP WORKFORCE l EXECUTIVE SEARCH l MEDICAL l
FINANCIAL SERVICES l INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY l GOVERNMENT
821 N STREET, SUITE 201 l ANCHORAGE, ALASKA l p: 907.276.5707 l www.akexec.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.