: Medical Billing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising daily operations of billing staff
- Managing all facets of professional billing revenue cycle processes
- Handling all unresolved A/R, either escalated or transferred from outside Vendor or any A/R that has aged requiring immediate over-site.
- Assisting in the recovery of third party payments, reviewing and working denials relative to patients’ accounts.
- Working with the Practice Administrator to carry out management responsibilities including staff performance, work allocation, Quality Assurance, training, development, hiring and placement.
- Ensuring all appropriate revenue is captured through proper billing procedures
- Identifying and resolving problems; achieving the departmental goal of ensuring maximum revenue capture.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, financial management or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in physician revenue cycle
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Extensive knowledge of policies, procedures, systems and equipment relating to pre-admission, billing and collection; of regulations and guidelines pertaining to third-party payers and self-payers
- Ability to assist in developing policies, procedures, processes and programs
- Interpersonal skills necessary to provide leadership in team building; to collaborate with other managers and directors in support of clinic and departmental goals and objectives and represent the clinic interests; and to train employees.
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED