Position: Floor Manager
Pay Range: DOE
Seeking a positive, high energy individual with lots of initiative who is self-driven to succeed. If you’re a reliable multi-tasker with advanced customer service and communication skills, take a look at the qualifications and apply to email@example.com today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform opening, mid and closing shift duties
- Manage daily operations including cleanliness, organization, revenue opportunities and staffing
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in facilitating zone management
- Ability to quickly and accurately identify critical information and make independent judgments
- Manage guest relations and guest recovery
- Provide exceptional guest service, thereby setting the standard for all employees
- Monitor staff performance and hold staff accountable for their performance
- Make hiring and termination recommendations to General Manager/Vice President
- Train, coach, develop and discipline all front-of-house employees through ongoing feedback and the establishment of performance expectations
- Participate in on-going education for team members including creating training programs
- Manage supplies deliveries and inventory and maintain records of invoices
- Ensure safety & sanitation
- Ensure restaurant and bar is in complete compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Observe employees to ensure the safe service of alcohol
- Accurately execute initiatives and policies with improvement to quality, service, and operations
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 1 year experience in a high volume ($3-$5 million), casual/upscale restaurant is strongly preferred but not required
- Experience in a supervisory or management role preferred but not required
- Excellent service skills
- Must possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high stress, faced-paced environment
- Must possess strong leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage staff (at all levels)
- High personal integrity, professionalism and maturity
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Excellent math, reading, writing and communication skills
- Must be able to walk and stand for entire shift, up to 12 hours
- Must be able to continuously reach, bend, and stretch
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED