Position: Project Administrator/Front Desk
Pay Range: 16.00/hour & benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support with general tasks including: answering phones and checking emails, greeting clients, disbursing incoming / outgoing mail and deliveries, scanning / copying / faxing documents and routing to specific location
- Maintain a current and accurate filing system for projects which includes: creating files and books for current projects that need to be updated daily, keeping filing system current and organized, archiving old projects
- Assisting staff with starting new projects and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Communicating with subcontractors, vendors, and clients with any questions and maintaining a positive relationship.
- Maintain and update client database and project directories
- Assist the Project Coordinator in keeping projects and files organized and up to date.
- Helps keep office equipment operational, keep track of inventory, stocks office supplies
- Keeping the appearance of the reception, supply, break, and meeting areas
- Making field file boxes, bid binders, submittal binders, operation & maintenance manuals, and safety manuals.
- This position requires an individual who is organized, efficient, and able to simultaneously handle multiple tasks
- Must demonstrate the ability to apply discretion in handling confidential information and situations and function effectively under pressure
- Must have high degree of self-motivation, accuracy, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be willing to assist other team members as needed.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite as well as general office equipment
- Great communication and ability to work collaboratively in a team and also independently
- Able to thoroughly complete tasks in a timely manner
- “Can-do” helpful attitude – problem-solver who can think outside the box
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED