Pay Range: DOE + Benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General ledger management and reconciliations; Monthly reconciliation of bank/cash accounts
- Preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements
- Coordination with PM’s regarding monthly F/S packages & meeting
- Preparation of annual budget Coordination with CPA firm
- Input of Major Project Billings and cash receipts into Viewpoint
- Review and oversight of weekly A/P and A/R processing, collections and payments
- New vendor establishment
- Processing/reconciliation of Bank of America credit cards and vendor accounts
- Contract and subcontract review, processing and compliance
- Establishment of new projects and estimating jobs in Viewpoint
- Input change orders into Viewpoint
- PMMR review and analysis
- Maintain WIP schedule
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and other computer systems as needed
- Strong organizational and clerical skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and vendors
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED