Position: Operations/Sales Manager
Pay Range: DOE
Our client offers a fantastic opportunity for a customer-focused operations/sales manager to lead the first branch of SMS Equipment in Alaska. You will instigate and guide the expansion of this leading Canadian heavy equipment company into our community, continuing the provision of excellence and reliability to the construction and mining equipment market. Ideally you are an energetic self-starter, with proven ability to establish, maintain and leverage industry relationships. If you’re looking for the opportunity to shine as a leader and utilize your business acumen and heavy equipment market experience, this may be the position for you! **Must be eligible to work in the USA - Alaskan resident preferred. Please submit your resume to DawnD@akexec.com.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in operations and sales of heavy equipment
• Experience in and thorough familiarity with the Alaskan heavy equipment market
• Strong experience in building and maintaining professional relationships
• Highly results-driven with demonstrated ability to think strategically
• Proven business and financial acumen with the ability to support organizational growth
• Skilled in effective revenue management, recognizing future opportunities and providing informed and insightful analyses
• Background in a distribution environment and experience in large deal sales
• Highly articulate written and verbal communication to promote the company to potential customers, communities and the public
• Ability to employ new product technologies for market share and profit growth
• Independent thinker, while managing collaboratively and being an engaged team player
As a leader you:
• Have previous leadership and operational experience
• Have effective communication skills to influence strategies and motivate excellence in others
• Achieve results by setting clear expectations and high levels of accountability
• Apply sound judgement to decision-making and risk assessment
• Have the proven ability to build trust
• Emphasize the long-term goals and mission rather than short-term goals or perspectives
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638. AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates. POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED