Position: Administrative Executive Assistant
Pay Range: $22/hour + DOE
Professional Administrative Executive Assistant required for alcoholic beverage distribution company - if you have a sterling attendance record and do not need to be told something twice, this might be a great opportunity for you! You must have ADVANCED Microsoft Office skills so read on for the details; if you check the boxes, please submit your resume to email@example.com today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to supervisory workers
- Handles company petty cash
- Plans and coordinates conferences and annual trade show
- Coordinates all computer activity in the state with company's MIS department and corporate assistance
- Directs preparation of records such as notices, minutes, and resolutions for management meetings
- Handles all company management and employee travel coordination and bookings
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
- Directs preparation and filing of corporate legal documents with government agencies to conform with statutes
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, composes and types correspondence, reads and routes incoming mail, and performs other administrative and clerical duties
- Maintains and coordinates management and staff educational training and materials
- Represents the President by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions, answering questions and meeting requests directed to the President
- Maintains and updates social networking accounts
- Create PowerPoint presentations, type correspondence, create complex Excel spreadsheets, gather data and info to produce reports, and provide any administrative support needed to keep the AK division running smoothly.
- Heavy computer work.
- 4+ yrs. work experience in Executive Support role REQUIRED.
- ADVANCED Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills required. Lots of spreadsheet work. (Applicants computer skills will be tested prior to interview).
- Must be outgoing, energized and self-directed with excellent follow through, a strong analytical mind and a great sense of humor
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure, yet multitask
- Must be available for events and trade show outside of normal business hours
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977.
AES’ Office Staffing Division is looking for an experienced industry professional to join a dynamic, well-regarded company. If you are seeking an exceptional opportunity to utilize your talents, AES client-partners may be interested in you
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Successful candidate may be required to pass a comprehensive criminal and/or credit background check.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED