Position: Executive Level Manager of Enterprise Sales
Pay Range: DOE
Directs Enterprise and/or Midmarket Account Sales staff to achieve all company revenue, market share, customer acquisition and retention efforts for assigned products, markets and territories working with both prospective and existing customers. Manage to formal sales, marketing and business plans with established goals. Manage interdependencies across departments to include service delivery, sales operations, and in the BTS. Monitor performance and motivate sales representatives. Negotiate and establish business relationships with clients. Provide leadership in problem solving, strategic planning and business evaluation of opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain effective internal and external communications
- Participation in Creation and Implementation of Annual Sales Plan, Strategic Sales Management and Coaching Business Case Development and Review. Provide leadership in problem solving, strategic planning and business evaluation opportunities
- Pricing and Business Policy development/Implementation of products and services of both internal and external to the company
- Business Development/Relationship with key customers & prospects, Participation in Department Strategic Planning; Creation & Implementation of both Strategic and Annual Marketing Plans Maintain effective internal and external communications and participate as a member of the Commercial Sales and Marketing leadership group.
- Monitor performance and motivate sales managers and representatives
- Responsible for hiring, leading, developing and managing the performance by those reporting to this position; establishes and communicates clear performance expectations, makes recommendations for salary increases
- Provide timely annual performance reviews to all direct reports, and ensure that all employees within the department receive annual performance reviews on time
- Responsible for team results and recommends and /or approves promotions, demotions, transfers or disciplinary actions up to and including termination
- Maintains union free workforce through effective communication and regular feedback to employees regarding their performance against expectations, and use of effective performance recognition of groups involved
- Playing active role in the community and representing the company at sponsored events and customer engagements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, accounting, business, or related field required OR a combination of relevant education and/or experience sufficient to perform the duties of the job to meet the experience/degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire through progressive management skills, to high levels of performance while maintaining morale and personal growth for employees
- Proven Experience with telecommunications products and services such as voice, wireless, data, cable or cloud services
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in developing business cases and or complex customer proposals
- Proven experience in sales territory planning, compensation plans and budgeting
- Demonstrated experience selling to, and maintaining relationships with key corporate decision makers and customer service aspects of customer relationships
- Ability to lead teams of diverse individuals who represent numerous disciplines
- Excellent analytical, customer service, sales, organization, computer, and office skills
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop detailed capital and operating budgets for the department
- Familiar with reporting and tracking tools necessary to assure budget guidelines meet expectations
- Minimum ten years’ experience in sales, marketing and/or technical/product management experience
- Experience in telecommunications or technology solutions industry
- Proven experience in managing sales teams
- Minimum 3 years supervisory/managerial experience
- Industry specific certifications are highly valued and can contribute toward education
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED