Position: Executive Assistant
Pay Range: DOE
This position assists the Executive Director in ensuring effective delivery of activities, programs, and services by providing information and administrative support. Also, supports company by maintaining office systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Scheduling and assisting in organization of the quarterly employees' meeting and the employee recognition program
- Organize and maintain files
- Develop and utilize filing and retrieval systems
- Prepare and present effective written reports in required format.
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- Responsible for posting the Board of Director monthly board minutes
- Responsible for preparing board package of Agenda, Committee Reports, Minutes and other essential items needed for the Board packets.
- Prepare and present effective oral/written reports
- Demonstrate maturity, dependability, judgment and empathy in the performance of assigned duties
- Supervise front desk receptionist(s)
- Executive Director to compile various written reports for the Executive Directors input, review and editing
- Be familiar with staff handbook
- College education preferred: AA degree with a Minimum of five years of broad secretarial/office management experience with minimum of two years as a supervisor
- Demonstrated ability to type a minimum of 60 w.p.m. accurately
- Proficiency in MS Office, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, flexibility and the ability to rapidly adapt to last minute changes.
- Must be or become first aid and CPR certified.
- Exhibits professional judgement in situations.
- Be punctual and neat in personal appearance and attire.
- Ability to deal pleasantly with general public and colleagues.
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED