Position: Supervisor of Clinical Review Case Management
Pay Range: DOE
Here is a wonderful opportunity for a compassionate self starter. Our client is seeking a working supervisor with a genuine desire to provide service to the community. If you are a mental health professional experienced in working with diverse populations and if non-profits resonate with you, please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide operational supervision of clinical staff providing case management functions.
- Serve as an escalation point to assess and resolve challenging situations, report issues to appropriate management, and provide initial responses to client requests and inquiries.
- Support Director to implement and maintain departmental policies and procedures, staffing protocols, training programs, quality management programs, and departmental budgets.
- Ensure that department fully meets all required legal, contractual, and accreditation standards (including deliverables and other operational activities) plus compliance with corporate policies.
- Join Community Health Workers to conduct in-home intake visits for patients and families.
- Coordinate physical, behavioral, and social services to meet patients’ needs; accompany patients to their healthcare providers when appropriate.
- Use a mix of communication methods, including telephonic, on-site, and texting.
Preference will be given to the following:
- 5+ years of care coordination, case management, or other medical management experience.
- 1+ years of healthcare supervisory experience.
- BA / BS in a related field (MA / MS in a related field preferred).
- Must have RN or LPC qualification
- Current, active, unrestricted Alaska licensure in nursing or behavioral health.
- Own transportation to travel within the Anchorage Bowl.
- Experience with chronic medical conditions.
- Psychiatric nursing or related mental health clinical experience.
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) certification.
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED