Position: IT Project Manager II
Pay Range: $80,000 to $95,000 + Benefits
Responsible for managing the entire life cycle of moderately complex to complex assigned IT projects, from definition through completion, in accordance with IT project management, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and change management. IT Projects predominately focus on the implementation/upgrade of software applications supporting the Business goals and objectives.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as an IT project management subject matter expert (SME) and leads the support of project management objectives through the definition, development and execution of IT projects in accordance with organizational priorities.
- Selects and leads cross-functional project teams and facilitates project meetings.
- Partners with key stakeholders to define the scope and requirements of assigned projects. Anticipates internal/external business challenges to effectively develop detailed work breakdown structures, schedules, estimates, and resource management plans.
- Performs need, trend, feasibility and performance assessments to ensure business requirements are fulfilled, risks are mitigated, and value is optimized.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and monitors associated deliverables.
- Tracks performance to operating plans, budgets, forecasts and/or schedules.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintains project documentation and monitors and communicates status to IT leadership and key stakeholders.
- May indirectly coach and supervise employees and/or teams responsible for IT projects or initiatives.
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field; or combination of post high school education and related experience equal to seven years.
- 8+ years of related IT project management experience.
- Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) implementation required, Oracle ERP preferred.
- Software deployments and multi-system integrations experience required. PMP certification preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced proficiency with electronic project management systems and tools, such as AtTask Enterprise Work Management.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED