Pay Range: DOE
This position is responsible for planning, organizing and directing all activities according to the policies of this medical facility. They will ensure all related local, state and federal rules and regulations are met, and promote a favorable image of the facility to providers, patients and the general public.
Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Recommends short and long-term goals to management company and governing body
- Recommends action plans for goal attainment
- Coordinates with contracted service providers
- Monitors payroll and benefits programs
- Develops and implements capital and operating budgets
- Promotes cost containment and efficient resource use
- Audits AR and AP
- Negotiates managed care contracts
- Contributes to implementation, development and maintenance of organizational compliance program
- Contributes to organizational performance development program
- Serves as internal risk manager, overseeing risk management program
- Verifies all OSHA requirements are met
- Remains current on all applicable state and federal laws, and professional and accrediting body standards
- Maintains responsibility for all facility assets
- Participates in committees, meetings, in-services and activities
- Completion of minimum 2 years’ college level education in business, nursing or healthcare administration
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in nursing or healthcare administration preferable
- Business, financial and healthcare management experience required
- Strong leadership abilities
- High level interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Proven abilities in accuracy, attention to detail, organization and meeting deadlines
- RN with active license
- CPR Certification
- ASC Experience
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel and other computer software/programs
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED