Title: Executive Assistant to the President/CEO
Relocation Assistance: DOE with great benefits
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, have strong written, verbal, administrative, and organizational skills, and be able to balance multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, handle confidential matters with discretion, and work under pressure at times. This individual will primarily support the President/CEO but will also help on projects involving other team members. Being kind, cooperative, and organized with strong attention-to-detail skills are a must.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
- Drafts reports, letters, and emails; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with staff, Board members, and clients.
- Coordinates executive, finance, and audit committee meetings; maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and webinars both on- and off-site.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of team meetings. Takes meeting minutes and follows up on team members’ assigned action items as needed.
- Administratively supports HR decisions (recruiting support, documents formatting, and other administrative tasks), drafts emails and other correspondence as directed.
- Represents the President/CEO by welcoming visitors; reviewing correspondence; helping arrange company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the President/CEO.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the President/CEO.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas. Coordinates airfare, transportation, lodging, and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, adjusting plans, and seeing projects through to completion.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Enhances President/CEO and company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience or interest in trust and estate planning.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a broad range of people including clients, trust beneficiaries, Board members, staff, colleagues of the President/CEO and staff, and others.
- Proficiency in Windows, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED