Position: Enterprise Sales Executive
Pay Range: DOE
The Enterprise Sales Executive position is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers.
This position assumes the role of customer liaison and project lead through solution development, implementation and life cycle management of the product/service developed to meet the business customers’ evolving needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact businesses within the service territory, perform telecommunication needs analysis and provide a detailed technical solution to these customers.
- Stay current with changes and developments in the communications industry.
- Responsible for the initial configuration of all regulated and deregulated products and services, which may require written proposals or product demonstrations.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Champion client’s agreement to purchase through order, design, and implementation phases. During this process the Enterprise Sales Executive will interface with, and as needed, give direction to other departments to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
- Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues.
- Assist with marketing strategy and sales support.
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships with travel to our serving areas as required.
- Continually evaluate business processes and recommend improvements.
- Participate in revenue budget forecasting and ongoing budget variance reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business or related field. (Relevant business sales experience may be substituted)
- 5+ years of experience in sales, marketing, product development or related experience.
- Strong background of revenue growth in related position within the industry.
- Thorough understanding of computer electronics and networking. Computer and Networking Technology Certificate required or willingness to obtain through continued education.
- Must be knowledgeable in evolving telecommunications terminology and technology.
- Must have current knowledge of competitors’ products and service offerings.
- Must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written) and a strong drive to help customers with creative solutions.
- Proven success in the development and presentation of sales proposals, strategic service solutions and success in closing complex technical sales.
- Strong presentation skills are required, both in person and via tele/video-conference
- History of success in consultative, network or system solution selling to large business customers.
- Valid Driver’s License
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED