Position: Oncology Nurse
Pay Range: DOE
We are looking for an experienced, compassionate RN to provide first-rate care to oncology patients and be a part of a great team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing patients for visit – ensuring all documents are complete for new patients
- Enter collected documentation into EMR
- Obtain vitals and room patients
- Review current medication list with patient and/or caregiver
- Assess for further updates or changes
- Ensure labs obtained if applicable
- Assist with or perform certain medical procedures as directed
- Assist provider with verbal ordering and/or scheduling
- Provide instructions and/or supplies for applicable procedures
- Obtain consent for necessary procedures
- Ensure follow-up visits entered
- Answer patient/caregiver questions and offer appropriate support
- Coordinate specialty medications
- Maintain list of patient list of patients in active treatment
- Manage triage calls
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have and maintain current nursing license
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification
- Knowledge and experience in information privacy laws, access, ROI and technologies
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Complete any continuing education necessary for license renewal; provide proof of renewed license to clinical leader upon each renewal cycle. The successful candidate will undergo annual competency assessments
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED