Position: Accounts Service Representative
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Pay Range: DOE
This position is responsible for processing all documentation from custodians/brokerages and clients pertaining to the opening and closing of institutional and retail accounts, transfer of existing accounts from one custodian/brokerage firm to another, product/style changes, account name/number changes, and general account information requests, as well as all cash flow activity. It is the representative’s responsibility to act as a liaison between the organization and the client’s custodian or brokerage firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Account Openings and Closures – for both Separately-Managed accounts, and Fund participants.
- Contribution and Withdrawal Activity -- for both Separately-Managed accounts, and Fund participants.
- Setup proxy voting accounts between client custodian and our vendor
- Establishes foreign market registration for all institutional accounts
- Provides corporate action responses to custodians of all institutional accounts
- Maintain positive communications with custodian banks, brokers, and internally. Promptly respond to custodian and broker inquiries. Emphasize and develop stable and long-term relationships
- Maintains and updates Authorized Signers List
- Enters account restrictions into Rules Manager as requested by PA’s or Ops, after Compliance approval
- Support Operations and Fund Administration as required
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Math, Accounting, Economics, or related field required.
- Two to three (2-3) years of general office experience required.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Prior experience in securities/insurance/banking industry helpful.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel required, strong general computer skills including the internet.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and complete time sensitive tasks quickly and within the market framework. Strong initiative to follow up on outstanding issues.
- Ability to be very flexible, to work with deadlines and confidential issues, work well under pressure and stress and have highly developed organizational skills.
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED