Position: Director of Business Development
Pay Range: DOE + bonus and benefits
The Director of Business Development plans and directs marketing or organization’s products and services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. This is a full-time position, and regular hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, this position can regularly require long hours and frequent weekend work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners
- Oversees development and maintenance of customer database and tracks customer calls.
- Develop and submit solicited and unsolicited proposals
- Establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Collaborates with General Managers to prepare marketing activity reports and presents to executive team.
- Attend and represent Colville at afterhours networking events.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitive products and marketing activities
- Develops marketing operating budget
- Oversees development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
- Develop corporate branding. Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events.
- 10 years of oil and gas experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Financial Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel is expected (approximately 20% of time).
- Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED