Position: Desktop Support Technicians (3 month assignment)
Pay Range: $35/hour DOE
We need two hot-shot desktop support technicians for a three-month contract. Great team and environment - if the description below sounds like you, get your application to us today!
• Thorough knowledge of Intel and Apple hardware and peripheral equipment.
• Demonstrated experience with Windows 7/8/10, Apple OS 10.X, iPhones, iPads, and Microsoft Office applications.
• Basic to intermediate computer networking skills required.
• Extensive IT-related troubleshooting skills are essential.
• A/V knowledge and troubleshooting experience is a plus
• Problem-solving, and computer diagnostic skills.
• Excellent communication skills to include written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
• Strong customer services skills and ability to work with a diverse population.
• Ability to resolve interpersonal conflict in working with others, using conflict management skills.
• Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Have a customer-focused and service-centered work ethic
• Must Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask a variety of assignments, while being aware of and meeting deadlines.
• Have a high attention to detail.
• Ability to achieve and maintain a professional appearance.
Education or Training:
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification, or the ability to obtain this certification within one year.
• A+ certification
• Apple Certified Macintosh Technician certifications
• Experience with Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server
• Mac OS X Server
• Deploy Studio
• Service Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED