Senior Audit Accountant – get the work/life balance you’ve been looking for!
$70,000+ DOE and comprehensive benefits package
A top Alaskan public accounting firm, with a great reputation – this is an amazing opportunity to join a group of highly accomplished professionals. If public accounting is your calling, and you have at least two years of public accounting experience, this is an ideal opportunity to demonstrate how you earned that CPA!
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Have complete responsibility for audit planning, work delegation and review
- Meet new challenges using your 2-5 years of public accounting (including audit) experience
- Work with a strong client service focus
- Work with a team and independently
- Use your Alaskan CPA
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- 32 hour work week in summer!
- Multiple opportunities for further training and advancement
- Excellent benefits package
- Progressive, reputable company
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self