Senior Accountant – get the work/life balance you’ve been looking for!
$70,000+ DOE and comprehensive benefits package
A top Alaskan public accounting firm, with a great reputation – this is an amazing opportunity to join a group of highly accomplished professionals.
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Have complete responsibility for audit planning, work delegation and review
- Meet new challenges using your 2-5 years of public accounting (including audit) experience
- Work with a strong client service focus
- Work with a team and independently
- Use your Alaskan CPA
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- 32 hour work week in summer!
- Multiple opportunities for further training and advancement
- Excellent benefits package
- Progressive, reputable company
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self