Position: Direct Contracting Manager - 3 positions
Location: Anchorage, Juneau and Fairbanks
Pay Range: $86,000+ DOE and excellent benefits
**All applicants must be current residents of Alaska**
Work to a mission to ensure our Veterans have the smoothest possible access to healthcare! If you are the unicorn this organization seeks, you’ll be responsible for providing legendary service and support to maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers.
Overall you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining provider relationships within a designated state and managing network development activity with providers, recruiting new providers to meet business needs. The position develops hospital, physician and ancillary service agreements, ensures adherence with government operational manuals, monitoring network shortfalls and resolving access issues throughout the assigned region.
The position will facilitate resolution of escalated provider issues, promoting the initiatives of the organization in doing so.
**Occasional travel to surrounding areas required**
Please send your resume to email@example.com
, or call 907-276-5707 for more information.
- Veteran, or friend/family member of a Veteran or a passion for assisting Veterans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration or equivalent experience
- Provider contracting and negotiation experience
- Five years of experience in a Managed Care environment
PLEASE NOTE: ALL JOBS ARE ON-SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
- Experience in provider contracting for government programs and/or commercial lines of business
- Healthcare industry management experience
- Experience in utilization of contract management systems to manage contracting workflow
- Experience establishing relationships and residing in the market for which the position is located
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search
matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED