Position: PLC/HVAC Controls Technician
Pay Range: $60,000k/year+ DOE and excellent benefits
Here is a company with a reputation as an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. Employees enjoy stability, loyalty, competitive salary & benefits, and tangible career growth. As a valued employee, you will have ample opportunity to expand your skillset and potential in a company culture that is professional yet relaxed!
As a Controls Technician you will program temperature control systems based on project specifications, performing installation, warranty, emergency, and maintenance service on installed systems. Duties include (but are not limited to); database programming, calibration and check-out of control systems, assistance with preparation and delivery of graphical user interfaces, instruction of personnel in control system operation and maintenance, providing any necessary updates for drawings and equipment record keeping.
Work will be performed outdoors and indoors, in potentially inclement weather and seasonal heat and cold. The working environment is alcohol and drug-free.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you meet the qualifications.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL JOBS ARE ON-SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
- At least one year of tech school and one year of DDC/BAS control system start-up, checkout and service experience, OR at least TWO years of DDC/BAS control system start-up, checkout and service experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC, control systems, building automation, electrical systems, energy management, fire alarm and smoke removal systems, engineering, installation and construction procedures
- Programming and troubleshooting skill with KMC, Schneider, Tridium/Honeywell and equivalent systems
- Ability to lift 75lbs from floor to countertop and countertop to floor
- Ability to climb ladders and function at required heights
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Alaska Executive Search
matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED