Position: Temp Accountant (could be permanent for the right person !)
Pay Range: $70,000 + DOE
As a meticulous, detail oriented professional with experience in AP, AR, payroll and job costing, you’re off to a great start in this small, fast-paced, high performing office! Although this is a temp role, for the right person this could become a forever home with a great team environment and a diverse range of personalities.
Duties will include (but are not limited to); developing month end GL reconciliations, Fixed Asset Maintenance, preparation of cost reports for management, analysis of job cost transactions, project estimate reports to management, analytical support for operations team, project setup in accounting software, generate pricing and overheads for bid team, participation in annual budget process, updating estimated labor rates, assisting with special department projects.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you meet the qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field, AND five years cost accounting experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted for degree
- Minimum three to five years proven construction and government cost accounting experience and auditing
- Good understanding of GAAP
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proven experience with various accounting software programs (Sage 100, Sage 300 and SharePoint preferred)
- Well developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills required
- Supervision experience
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to work with little supervision
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
Alaska Executive Search
matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED