Position: Grants Admin & Compliance Specialist
Pay Range: DOE
Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon-Fri
90 days to start - could be 6 months or longer, possibly permanent for the right person!
This position is responsible for providing advanced grants administration assistance, coordinating grant reporting activities and ensuring effective financial management of grant programs. The ideal candidate would be very highly organized to track the grant documents at each step ensuring none are missed. Be a part of a great team, send your resume to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: ALL JOBS ARE ON-SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
- Bachelor's degree in public health, business, public administration, social or biosciences, technical communications or related discipline. Progressively responsible professional work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for college education
- Three years of grants management or grants compliance experience in public or private fields.
- Experience with federal/state/foundation grant administration requirements and processes and experience in submission of grant reports to funding agencies.
- Knowledge of Alaskan Native Culture and the Alaska Tribal Health system preferred
- Knowledge of grant program standard regulations and principles to include knowledge of 2 CFR Part 200
- Knowledge of standard budgeting and budget analysis
- Experience and skill in layout of technical documents and merging text and graphics
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work within deadlines
- Experience with a variety of software applications, including Excel and Access
- Strong attention to detail
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
Alaska Executive Search
matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED