Position: Temp Grant Accountant II
Pay Range: DOE
90 days to start – could be longer, and possibly permanent for the right person!
The Grant Accountant works under limited supervision to provide accounting duties related to budget preparation and analysis, job cost accounting, fixed assets and depreciation, audit preparation, account reconciliation, deferred revenue sharing, allocation funding and financial reporting in an accurate and timely manner. Please send your resume to email@example.com
if you meet the qualifications!
PLEASE NOTE: ALL JOBS ARE ON-SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
- Accounting degree required. Progressively responsible professional work-related experience, education or training may be substituted on a year for year basis for college education
- Three years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of applicable computer system software programs and proficiency in computer operation utilizing various software, electronic spreadsheets and database applications
- Knowledge of GL and journal entries, account reconciliation, AP and AR
- Knowledge of financial budget account analysis, tracking and reporting
- Knowledge of job cost accounting, fixed assets and depreciation, audit preparation, deferred revenue sharing and allocation funding
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize projects and be deadline driven
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to perform variance analysis of budgeted accounts
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with colleagues and others
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
Alaska Executive Search
matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED