: Vice President of Information Technology
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Pay Range: DOE
The Vice President is accountable for direction of data security and integrity of the organization. The position has oversight of all internal and external IT functions including data centers, help desks, communication networks and general computer systems operations. This position is ultimately responsible for complete governance and policy of organizational IT infrastructure.
The Vice President reviews all systems (manual and computerized) and provides overall management of all computer and communication activities, with an emphasis on providing a leadership role in maintaining IT security across the organization. The role will interact with the leadership team to ensure ongoing compliance with all security policies and security requirements. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for review if you meet the qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field (Master’s degree strongly preferred)
- Strong experience in cybersecurity implementation and leadership
- Proven experience as CIO or similar leadership role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementations
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
- Able to rapidly build and sustain long-term relationships, based on trust and consistent delivery to expectations. Able to assimilate unstructured information and produce clear, well-structured, concise written summaries and reports
- Able to grasp and explain technical concepts and architectures
- Stay informed with industry knowledge
- Identify areas with potential for learning and building knowledge with others
- Understanding of managing both an on premise and cloud-based infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Security frameworks
- Driven and motivated by results
- Strong presenter and influencer
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Organized with good attention to detail
- Able to manage competing demands from business units and build consensus on priorities
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED