Pay Range: $105,000+ DOE & excellent benefits
Relocation assistance available
Why this job?
It's an amazing opportunity for a collaborative, team centered Comptroller and a chance at a real Alaskan adventure! As well as oversight of the complete scope of accounting functions, you will respond to information requests from stakeholders including government agencies and funders, promoting greater financial accountability and transparency within the organization. You will also coordinate annual audits ensuring State and Federal requirements, provide training supporting compliance, support strategic planning workshops, and other duties as necessary. This is perfect for a skilled Comptroller who enjoys an outdoorsy lifestyle, and is looking for that elusive work/life balance in a quieter part of the world! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or financial management from an accredited university
- Two years’ experience in financial reporting and supervision for a non-profit organization
- Strong accounting/financial knowledge including regulations, policies and procedures
- Experience in budgeting, cash flow management and supervision of accounting functions
- Communication skills enabling effective presentation of financial information to corporate officers, staff and directors, and regulatory agencies
- Strong skills in multiple financial systems
- Experience in planning, assigning and supervising tasks
- Ability and experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
Alaska Executive Search
matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED