Position: Communications Director
Pay Range: $76,000+ DOE and excellent benefits
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced individual who wants to make a real difference in their community. Working with a respected Bethel non-profit, you will be responsible for the development and management of all communications and outreach with clients, member tribes and the public.
You will focus on member tribes and client outreach to develop a corporation-wide PR plan, ensure appropriate media responses, develop social media presence, supervise Annual Report production, develop media relationships and maintain PR contact database, develop operating budget, prepare department reports, assist in development of corporate wide communications policies and other duties as necessary.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to start your career adventure!
PLEASE NOTE: ALL JOBS ARE ON-SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or journalism preferred OR two years of relevant experience in public relations, communications or governmental affairs
- Understanding of the culture of the Tribes of the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta region
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office including PowerPoint and Publisher
- Demonstrated effective working relationships with local and statewide media representatives
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Bilingual Yup’ik/English preferred
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
Alaska Executive Search
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
Alaska Executive Search
matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED