Serving the mental health needs of Alaskans, our client has a mission to strengthen the lives of communities throughout Alaska. They are looking for an experienced Psychiatric RN to join their growing organization, working in the outpatient psychiatry primary care team, as well as their Assertive Community Treatment team. Candidates should be a licensed RN, with a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Bring your five years of psychiatric nursing experience to a highly respected mental health service
- Be responsible for case management, education, medication administration and nursing assessments in clinic and community settings
- Work with all members of an interdisciplinary team promoting stability, recovery, and community integration
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Excellent compensation and opportunity to participate in incentive plans
- Ability to work in both clinical and community settings
- Be an integral part of assisting clients on their journey to mental health and recovery
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self