Civil Construction Estimator/Project Manager
$130k+ DOE and excellent benefits
**Civil Construction Estimation Experience a MUST**
A solid Alaskan construction firm is looking for someone that not only knows the Alaskan Civil Construction market but is also a seasoned straight estimator to operate in a dual role, critical to the business. Desired candidates will have both project management AND
Alaskan estimating experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Civil Estimator with solid experience in civil construction, with government agencies as clients. A background in horizontal construction and estimation is a must. If you qualify please apply here or send your resume to email@example.com today!
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Help build the state of Alaska
- Prepare proposals and bids
- Utilize your public and private sector relationships
- Bring your five years of Alaskan estimating and project management experience to a new company
PeopleAK is here for you!
- Work with a sound, well-reputed construction company
- Work in construction year-round
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self