Senior Accountant/ Financial Analyst – Anchorage, AK
80,000/year+ DOE and comprehensive benefits package.
Serving diverse communities along the Alaskan coastline, staff members work together creating opportunities for individuals to gain financial stability. The mission is always top of mind, ensuring the needs of residents within the community are met.As a Senior Accountant in the Financial Analysis team our client needs someone who has experience in budgeting and forecasting and one with analytical accounting work (modeling and research) If you're looking for career longevity with room to grow, this could be your ideal career home!
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Assist with projects and analysis to assist management to better understand the financial data driving the business
- Improve organizational budgeting and performance real-time tracking
- Take your Accounting degree and 5 years of accounting experience to the next level (you’ve held increasing responsibilities during that 5 years and you’re ready to spread your wings!)
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Very competitive benefits package
- Did we mention paid parking?
- Be an integral part of a strong, cohesive team
- Variety at work, longevity and job stability
- Finance/Accounting recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self