Education Coordinator (Fairbanks, Alaska)
$39,000 + great benefits
On site position, no remote work.
Program hours: 9am-12pm Mon-Fri. Some flexibility available for prep (e.g. remote)
Do something different with your teaching degree!
Whether you are in Fairbanks, Alaska or on your way here, this is an exciting opportunity to help get an amazing inaugural program up and running! Work in a team oriented, supportive environment with growth opportunity.
Our client supports military families across the USA and their Fairbanks branch is seeking a motivated educator to manage daily operations of curriculum coordination and activities of the program. Ideally suited to a qualified early childhood or elementary teacher, this is also a chance to give back and enrich the community of those who serve and their families. If you have your early childhood/elementary education degree, license, and you love working with 3-4 year olds, this could be your dream job - keep reading!
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Recruit, develop and educate mentors and volunteers for early childhood and school-age initiatives
- Run and work in programs for children aged 3-4 years old
- Supervise teacher assistants, volunteers, and mentors
- Maintain communications with parents utilizing a variety of resources (e.g. news articles, bulletin boards, parent mailings, newsletters)
- Develop relationships with key influencers
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Become an integral part of the military community and families in Fairbanks
- Some schedule flexibility available
- Excellent benefits
- Supportive environment, strong collaborative team
- Be paid while enriching your community
- Highly regarded employer; this will look great on your resume
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self