Customer Service - Documentation Supervisor
$46K DOE + Benefits
A premier company that has been providing ocean transportation service between the ports of Anchorage, Alaska and Tacoma, Washington. They operate a fleet of cargo ships in addition to providing overland connections throughout greater Alaska, Canada and the Lower 48.
The ideal candidate for this amazing role has at least three years of transportation and logistics experience, with two of those years in a supervisory capacity. Associate's degree required, Bachelor's would be a bonus!
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Supervise all aspects of the documentation and rating process for southbound booking, accessorial billing and vessel reconciliation
- Use your logistics and transportation experience and associates degree to help supervise the customer service department
- Monitor local, line-haul, and TOFC drayage, and oversee satellite terminals
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Excellent full time benefits
- Work for a long standing company
- Monday-Friday Schedule with occasional weekends
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self