Vice President of Operations - Alaska Humanities Forum
$80,000+ DOE and excellent benefits
Be excited to come to work!
The Alaska Humanities Forum is a grass-roots Alaskan non-profit dedicated to connecting Alaskans and strengthening communities statewide. They are looking for a highly collaborative detail-oriented leader to serve as an integral member of the strategic leadership team.
This is perfect if you’re experienced in senior or executive level management and looking for a new wall for your Master’s degree. QuickBooks experience is a plus but ideally you are an experienced leader with a track record of initiative-led problem solving and able to effectively present information to top management, the public and Board of Directors.
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Utilize your passion for establishing strategies for organizational operations
- Process, record and manage financial and accounting systems including budget creation and management, reviewing cost control reports, processing payroll, AP, AR, cost control reports and cost estimates
- Oversee all HR functions for the organization
- Collaboratively negotiate and manage organizational contracts including IT and equipment
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Work in a strongly collaborative, mission-driven, FUN environment
- Have input into exciting and varied projects and activities
- Work with a diverse group of interesting colleagues
- Be at the core of developing strengths, goals and positive outcomes for all Alaskans
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self