Resource & Maintenance Supervisor
$63K-$70K DOE + Benefits
A premier company providing ocean transportation service between the ports of Anchorage, Alaska and Tacoma, Washington. They operate a fleet of cargo ships in addition to providing overland connections throughout greater Alaska, Canada and the Lower 48.
If you have experience in supervision and maintenance in the transportation, freight or logistics field and can provide backup management support as needed, take a closer look at this - could be your new career home!
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Extract and analyze data from corporate software including not limited to – Lawson, Hyperion, Mainsail and CargoWise.
- Take the lead role on projects.
- Interview, hire and train new employees, plan, assign, and direct work; conduct performance appraisals; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems.
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Excellent full time benefits
- Work for a long standing company
- Use your 5 years plus of transportation/logistics experience in the field of your expertise!
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self