Temp to Hire Accounts Payable Technician II
Built on a culture of safety and integrity, delivering award-winning, integrated support services to a variety of clients in food service, facilities management, camp services, security, and hotel management in Alaska and the continental U.S. They are proud to serve original oilfield clients, and clients from federal, state, and local governments, corporate facilities, healthcare institutions, schools and universities, manufacturing centers, and the transportation and telecommunications industries.
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Utilize your 2-3 years of specialized Accounts Payable experience.
- Show off your skills with Deltek Costpoint and Esker systems.
- Apply relevant Accounts Payable functions in an automated computerized environment, including maintenance, scanning, preparation, data entry, filing, and reconciling AP accounts and vendor statements.
- Work independently following established guidelines and instructions.
- Handle a faster-paced workload where your team supports you and answers questions!
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Learn and grow even more in accounts payable.
- Be a strong contributor to a collaborative team.
- Build your accounting career with a well knowN company.
- Be instrumental in helping Alaskan industries.
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self