Temp Billing Specialist - $18 hr. + DOE
Built on a culture of safety and integrity, delivering award-winning, integrated support services to a variety of clients in food service, facilities management, camp services, security and hotel management in Alaska and the continental U.S. They are proud to serve not only original oilfield clients, but also clients from federal, state and local governments, corporate facilities, healthcare institutions, schools and universities, manufacturing centers, and the transportation and telecommunications industries.
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Hone your 2-4 years of Accounting experience.
- Amaze with of your Deltek Costpoint systems skills.
- Apply relevant billing, revenue, reconciliation, pivots, table and excel functions in an automated computerized environment.
- Work independently and as part of a team to track, identify, and manage projects utilizing remote/hybrid platforms.
- Handle a faster paced workload where your coworkers support you and answers questions!
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Learn and grow even more in accounts payable.
- Be a strong contributor to a collaborative team.
- Building your accounting career with a well known company.
- Be instrumental in helping Alaskan industries.
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self