Accounts Payable Technician
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
$20.00 hr. + DOE
A non-profit health organization based in Anchorage, Alaska, which provides health services to 158,000 Alaska Natives and American Indians in Alaska. This tribal regional health organizations and The Board of Directors represent all tribal regions of Alaska and each region has parity. The foundation of tribal region unity and equality provides for the best health care service access for all Alaska Native people.
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Show off your excellent attention to detail.
- Be part of a team that values reliable and trustworthy members.
- Shine with your accurate data entry skills.
- Handle both A/P and special projects.
- Infor Lawson experience preferred.
- Great team members
- Great opportunity to use your strong administrative skills
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self