Temp Human Resources Business Partner
$31.50 an hr. + DOE
A non-profit health organization based in Anchorage, Alaska, which provides health services to 158,000 Alaska Natives and American Indians in Alaska. This tribal regional health organizations and The Board of Directors represent all tribal regions of Alaska and each region has parity. The foundation of tribal region unity and equality provides for the best health care service access for all Alaska Native people.
Would you like to:
- Acts as a primary point of contact and provides HR consulting services to managers and employees across all levels of the organization, including senior leaders.
- Collaborates within HR and oversees project work connected to the business units to ensure cohesive delivery of HR programs and services to the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Non-supervisory - Five (5) years of progressive professional work experience in Human Resources
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification required; or be eligible to and obtain a certification with one (1) year from date of hire.
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Master’s degree in human resources or related field.
- HRIS experience.
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self