Assistant District Attorney
$DOE and excellent benefits, including assistance with moving expenses
The State of Alaska is seeking a full-time Assistant District Attorney for their lively Bethel office. This is ideal for anyone who loves outdoor activities year-round, seeking a culturally diverse environment and who has an interest in indigenous cultures.
The position offers an amazing opportunity to acquire experience in a variety of criminal prosecutions. If you fulfill a two-year rural commitment you will be given preference to transfer to other DA offices in the state. This is a great way to gain experience which is highly valued within the division.
Beyond the ‘hard skill and experience,’ you ideally have a passion for investing in and improving, the overall quality of life in remote Alaskan communities. If you live in or are thinking of relocating to Alaska to further your legal career and you’re seeking something different, this is an excellent opportunity to pursue.
Ideally you have:
Would you like to:
- Juris Doctor Degree
- State of Alaska License
- Ability to manage legal and administrative functions of the office
- Ability to manage numerous matters and strict deadlines simultaneously
- Strong familiarity with Alaska’s criminal justice system and laws
- Demonstrated commitment to working with victims of sexual assault and sexual abuse
Making it worth your while:
- Travel to remote communities
- Participate in court appearances in the Superior and District courts, as well as telephonically in village courts
- Establish office procedures and protocols
- Assist clients from a variety of backgrounds and diverse circumstances
- Travel to remote locations in an amazing state
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Follow your passion and begin an adventure
- Solid work and job satisfaction
- Build on your experience and qualifications
- An impressive addition to your resume
- Amazing locations and experiences
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self