Our client: Alaska Business Publishing Co., the award-winning publisher of Alaska Business, The Alaska Contractor, and the akbizmag.com website, is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join its team. This position will report to the Art Director and is expected to work independently and collaboratively.
The ideal candidate is good with people, detail-oriented, familiar with industry standards, and eager to learn.
Would you like to:
- Drive the development of an award-winning publishers website
- Be a part of a fun and fast-paced team
- Work for an icon of the Alaskan publishing and business industry!
- Posting editorial content to the website
- Building or redesigning special issue pages as necessary using existing style guides
- Posting web ads to Google Ad Manager
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting on website metrics
Making it worth your while:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience with UI/UX design within WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Ad Manager and Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite experience and expertise
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Interesting and varied tasks; great opportunity to grow as a designer!
- They are looking for individuals who are dynamic and skilled – what better team could you ask for?
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self