Assistant Restaurant General Manager
$60K-$65K plus bonus
An iconic Anchorage restaurant is looking for an assistant general manager who is passionate about the hospitality industry and seeking a positive fun work environment. The lucky candidate who wins this exciting role will plan, direct and oversee all bar operations including managing staff, ensuring product and service standards are met and implementing and maintaining procedures for maximum operating efficiency.
If you have bar management experience, valid TAPS and Alaska Food Handlers cards, and Server level Cicerone, we'd like to meet you!
Would you like to:
Making it worth your while:
- Set objectives and targets for beverage unit/bar.
- Determine staff needs and recruit staff.
- Assess development needs, help train and coach staff.
- Delegate duties and tasks to staff to meet objectives and maximize resources
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Work with a sound, well-reputed company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A great opportunity for the right candidate
- An impressive addition to your hospitality resume!
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self