Serving the most vulnerable communities in Anchorage, our client is seeking an experienced financial professional to ensure the best business decisions are being made for the organization.
Would you like to:
- Build a top-tier internal finance team
- Support management in all financial decisions
- Work independently on projects
- Build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of staff, stakeholders, partners, donors and Board members
- Build on your non-profit and senior financial leadership experience
Ideally you have:
Making it worth your while:
- Bachelor's Degree in either Accounting, Finance, Management. CPA and/or Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Experience working within a senior financial leadership role.
- Experience working in a nonprofit or health and human service financial management role is highly preferred.
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Be an integral part of a highly valued Anchorage non-profit
- Opportunity to build upon and share your knowledge and experience
- Balance the “number crunching” with collaboration, compassion, and a genuine desire to work to an important mission
- Work with a strong communicative team where the contributions and experience of each member is highly respected
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self