Serving the most vulnerable communities in Anchorage, our client is seeking an experienced financial professional to ensure the best business decisions are being made for the organization.
Would you like to:
Ideally you have:
- Be responsible for performing highly specialized, professional level, accounting duties according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Work with a great team of hardworking professionals
- Have the potential to be hired on as a permanent employee
- Work with a very well known company
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field; or a combination of post high school and equal experience may be substituted for education. (Fuel tax experience preferred.)
- 4+ years of experience in a progressively responsible accounting role.
- CPA strongly preferred
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self