Temp IT Service Desk Specialist
A non-profit health organization based in Anchorage, Alaska, providing health services to over 150,000 Alaska Natives and American Indians in Alaska. These tribal regional health organizations and The Board of Directors represent all tribal regions of Alaska and each region has parity. The foundation of tribal region unity and equality provides for the best health care service access for all Alaska Native people.
Would you like to:
- Take ownership of resolving Tier 1 customer service requests related to both hardware and software across a diverse IT landscape.
- Perform as the primary resource for proactively identifying incidents, incident trends, repetitive incidents or situations, and unusual circumstances that might have an adverse impact on HIT services
- Utilize a wide variety of techniques to analyze personal computer and peripheral functionality, identify, locate, repair and resolve incidents within scope up to Tier 2 technical support while monitoring for service level adherence.
Ideally you have:
Making it worth your while:
- Three years of experience on an IT helpdesk
- Ability to interpret layman language and apply to technical issues
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users
- Knowledge of and experience in Mac and Windows OS
- Ability to diagnose common internet, computer, peripheral and password issues
- Basic usage of MS Office products and peripherals
- Experience in setup and diagnostics of scanners, printers, WiFi and networking equipment
- Great team members
- Great opportunity to use your strong administrative skills
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self